The SAB500 Professional Slope Bench is built to be used in high-traffic commercial gyms, as well as in low-intensity fitness clubs and home gyms.
The SAB500 is built to withstand the rigorous training conditions of high-traffic gyms, while being compact enough to not take up too much space in smaller fitness clubs or home gyms.
The bench has an angle adjustment assisted by a gas actuator (adjustable from 0 ° to 35 °), which makes the transition between exercises painless and quick. The four-point base eliminates any swaying that may occur during training, while the transport wheels and handle make moving the bench child's play. Foam rollers also keep the legs stable during exercise, allowing better muscle development.
The Body-Solid SAB500 inclined bench has a class S certificate issued on the basis of the EN20957 I, II, IV standard and can be used in professional gyms, all types of exercise rooms, schools, fitness clubs, etc.
- steel structure made of high quality steel
- oval profiles of the main frame with a wall thickness of 3 mm
- metal parts protected with layers of powder paints
- varnish coat with increased resistance to mechanical damage
- wide range of tilt angle adjustment
- gas actuator supporting the adjustment of the angle of inclination
- the structure of the bench is suitable for people of tall and short stature
- transport wheels for easy movement