TRAINING STAND | CRANE SMITH | BODY-SOLID
klubfitness .pl / img / cms / loga / 300px_Body-Solid_logo.png "alt =" Body-Solid | American manufacturer of professional sports equipment "style =" margin: 10px; "width =" 180 "height =" 35 "/>
The Body-Solid GS348Q Gate of the Smith Series 7 Gantry allows natural upper and lower body movements for maximum muscle interaction (not available on a traditional Smith machine).
User safety is ensured by 20 transverse locking points. They are accessible by simply turning the bar 15 °, which eliminates the need for a spotter.
For exercises that require free movement, a 14-position gate with 17-inch additional safety supports is available. The station is also angled at 7 ° for convenient take-off points.
The Body-Solid GS348Q gate of the Smith Series 7 gantry is a product of advanced biomechanical design, excellent structural engineering and meticulous quality standards. This is a collection of the best benefits that the positions have to offer:
- Smith Machine
- Multi-station Gyms
The quality of the GS348Q door is confirmed by the manufacturer's warranty - Body-Solid.
- the gate is naturally inclined by an angle of 7 ° for better and comfortable exercise.
- stand with 14 bar holders
- Smith's crane equipped with 20 handles that will ensure safe training in any situation
- the gate is equipped with 6 pins for storing Olympic plates
- high quality olympic bar mounted in Smith's crane. The griffin weighs 11 kg
- two supports to put the bar down safely. The supports are 43 cm long and will carry a load of 450 kg
- high-quality structural steel, which guarantees high product quality
- the gate is made of steel profiles with dimensions of 5x7.6 cm
- the gate is intended for use in a home gym and commercial gym
- length: 142.2 cm
- width: 175.4 cm
- height: 210.8 cm
- weight about 125.2 kg
- permissible load: 450 kg
The offer does not include weights, bars, and benches.