PROFESSIONAL TRAINING BENCH | FOR SLOW LOADS OF BODY-SOLID
Insulated arms bench LVIP Body-Solid Pro Clubline | professional bench with converging movement of the arms of the press. The goal of such a movement is to achieve advanced biomechanics and independent, one-sided action of the arm for balanced muscle development.
LVIP Body-Solid insulated arms bench | is manufactured in accordance with the highest quality standards and the latest technology. It is certified in accordance with EN20957 I.II.IV in class S | professional strength training sports equipment. The independent insulated arms are equipped with an initial position adjustment system. This design solution is necessary to accommodate users of different heights. In addition, the assisted starting position adjustment system is by means of gas cylinders.
The high functionality of the bench allows for a very precise training, where the user can use the arms of the machine independently and with different loads.
Advantages | Bench insulated arms LVIP:
- steel main frame, dimensions 50 x 76 mm | wall 3 mm
- Olympic load pins with inside diameter greater than ∅50 mm
- electrostatically applied powder coating
- durable, double-stitched upholstery
- sealed bearing joints
- adjustable pressure arms to suit all sizes of users, with gas assisted starting positions
- ergonomic handle positions
- racks for storing plates
- convergent movement of the press arm for advanced biomechanics
- independent, unilateral action of the arms for balanced muscle development
- length | 180.3 cm
- width | 134.6 cm
- height | 104.1 cm
- weight approx | 75.8 kg
The offer does not include encumbrances.