PROFESSIONAL TRAINING BENCH | FOR SLOW LOADS OF BODY-SOLID
Insulated arms bench LVSR Body-Solid Pro Clubline | professional bench with biaxial diverging movement of the press arms. The goal of such a movement is to achieve advanced biomechanics and independent, one-sided action of the arm for balanced muscle development. The 360 ° swivel articulated handles are highly natural and comfortable to pull off.
LVSR Body-Solid Insulated Arms Bench | is manufactured in accordance with the highest quality standards and the latest technology. It is certified in accordance with EN20957 I.II.IV in class S | professional strength training sports equipment.
Advantages | LVSR insulated arms bench:
- steel main frame, dimensions 50 x 76 mm | wall 3 mm
- Olympic load pins with inside diameter greater than ∅50 mm
- electrostatically applied powder coating
- durable, double-stitched upholstery
- sealed bearing joints
- biaxial movement of the divergent arm ensures correct biomechanical exercise of the back muscles
- 360 ° articulated handles allow for a natural range of motion
- divergent arm movement for advanced biomechanics
- chest support adjustment with gas actuator support
- independent, unilateral action of the arms for balanced muscle development
- length | 165.1 cm
- width | 88.9 cm
- height | 111.8 cm
- weight approx | 71.7 kg
The offer does not include encumbrances.